Unsure of how to navigate the cloud?
Whether it’s moving to the cloud, solving problems in a cloud native way, enterprise cloud solutions, or tracking your data and analyzing it in one place, we’ve got you covered. Bringing best practices from 50+ enterprise deployments, Colibri helps you deliver cloud projects securely and quickly.
WHAT WE DO.
We believe that our success depends on that of our clients, which is why we’re passionate about helping them drive new growth through the adoption of very latest technology.
- Cloud First – We’re experts in adopting and migrating to Cloud Native technologies
- Data Driven – We understand how to unlock the value of your data with the latest Big Data and Machine Learning tools and techniques
- IoT – Ensuring you capture the data that matters, identify patterns, and respond to critical events in real time
- Digital Transformation – Helping you combine agile methodologies, continuous delivery and DevOps to accelerate your business growth
- Complex Application Development – With millions of lines of code in production, we can help you realise your business vision
- Learn and Empower – We’ve successfully delivered more than 40 industry leading training courses covering 1000’s of hours of content and upskilling over 100,000 IT professionals
PROVEN EXPERTISE & EXPERIENCE.
We believe that the legacy of our work should be more than just technology, which is why we offer a comprehensive training programme and portfolio of learning content to upskill your and enhance the value of your employees. With more than 100,000 IT professionals taking our courses each year, we know what it takes to deliver lasting value
Colibri were approached in 2015 to help a top tier consultancy grow its London based Big Data practice. We worked with a range of Forbes 500 companies across projects including Advanced Analytics (retail), Predictive Maintenance & IoT (semiconductor manufacturing) and Supply Optimisation (EU power delivery)
We worked with a Tier 1 European Investment Bank to oversee and design and implementation of a cloud first, serverless real-time event processing and alerting platform. Running entirely using cloud-native components, the stack ingests and performs advanced analytics on over 35 million events per hour.
Colibri worked with Shell, one of the world’s largest oil and gas companies, to deliver an Azure advanced analytics stack for its global lubricants business. Shell was struggling to design a solution capable of processing vast quantities of dirty data from various sources. Colibri stepped in to deliver DevOps led analytics environment capable of accelerating and prototyping a range of complex machine learning use cases.
IS IN OUR DNA.
“Working with Colibri Digital was a real pleasure and a great experience from start to finish. They were able to very quickly understand our specific requirements as well as highlight elements which could be improved.”
Damien Gouriet | CTO | Digital Taxonomy