Make the most out of the public Cloud with Colibri Digital’s range of UK Government approved GCloud 11 and Digital Specialists and Outcomes services
Colibri Digital are accredited members of both the GCloud 11 Digital Marketplace framework as well as the Digital Outcomes and Specialist opportunities framework. This means we’ve been adjudged to have met or exceeded the legal and technical requirements set out by the Crown Commercial Service in order to supply technology products and services to the public sector.
As Public Cloud experts, AWS Select Consulting Partners and Microsoft Azure affiliated service providers, Colibri Digital are uniquely placed to ensure the success of your organisations Cloud projects. With experience of numerous public and private sector deployments, we have time and again demonstrated that we have the capabilities required to build, deploy and manage complex cloud architectures on AWS and Azure. To find out more, you can read some of our most recent case studies.
Colibri Digital’s team of engineers, architects, and developers have achieved some of the highest levels of certification available including the Certified Solutions Architect Professional and Certified DevOps Engineer Professional, as well as a number of Microsoft Azure specialist certifications. This means that you can rest assured you will be working with a team that has demonstrated the highest level of expertise and skill when working with public cloud providers.
Some of our public sector digital services include:
- Cloud Architecture – providing you with detailed, compliant architectural designs that support business requirements and make the best possible use of AWS and Azure best practices and architectural pillars of excellence. Our architectures reduce time to market and business technical risk while giving you assurance over hosting costs and ensuring the security of your application.
- Cloud Security Audit – providing you with a detailed audit of your Cloud infrastructure and applications, identifying risks and ranking them on a RAG (Red, Amber, Green) scale. The purpose of the audit is to provide you with an easy to read, actionable report to improve your Cloud security posture.
- DevOps and Automation – automate deployments of both your application and infrastructure in order to reduce time to market, improve the productivity of your development teams, and improve the quality of your software. We can provide an end to end automation service that includes the use of best practice tooling such as Terraform, Jenkins, Puppet and Chef.
- Cloud Migration – regardless of if you’re moving your first application to the Cloud, or if you’re already comfortable running production workloads, we can help smooth the path of migrating any application both from on-premises hosting or another Cloud vendor. Colibri Digital provides itself in offering impartial advice, balancing the benefits of re-designing applications with the speed of a lift and shift approach.
- Cloud Training and Excellence – we’ve developed a range of over 50 video training courses in partnership with numerous industry experts and internationally renowned publisher, Packt. Our courses cover a range of topics including certification courses, as well as our popular, highly interactive “deep dive” sessions. We believe the legacy of our work should be empowering your team to continue the Cloud journey you begin with Colibri Digital.